Are you an Audit Manager looking for a new challenge at a fun and ambitious firm?
If you’re still reading this, then the answer to that question is probably yes. At DJH Mitten Clarke, we are a group of fantastically talented and ambitious people that pride ourselves on having fun, working together as a team, delivering a great service and always approaching things a little differently.
What do you get out of this?
Our people are our biggest asset. We’ve built a team that we’re extremely proud of. Our team work incredibly hard, so that’s why looking after them is our number one priority. Ultimately, we want to create the very best place to work. Here are a few reasons to come and join us, but you’ll find loads more once you get your feet under the table:
- Great salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible-working hours
- Health MOTs
- Community and environmental work
- Loads of social shindigs (yes, even now we’re doing them virtually)
- A pretty impressive office
Let’s talk about the job
Now you’ve heard about the fantastic benefits, we better tell you a bit about what you’ll be up to. After a proper induction to the business, a personal development plan will be drawn up for you. It will outline each of the steps you’ll need to take to realise your ambitions and goals as an Audit Manager. Life will be fast-paced, engaging, creative and rewarding.
Your typical day will involve:
- Leading and developing a team of Audit Seniors & Semi-Seniors
- Developing recommendations and reports based on Audits
- Conducting file reviews and dealing with technical queries
- Planning and executing multiple, complete audits for our diverse client base
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients and wowing them daily
Let’s talk about you
We have big plans for the future and even bigger goals. But what about you? You’re hungry for a new challenge? You’re keen to work client-side for a forward-thinking brand? You may already be considering applying for this? But what gets you going?
- You’ll have at least three years’ experience working within an accountancy firm
- You’ll be ACCA or ACA qualified.
- You’ll have team leadership or management experience.
- You’ll have experience in a variety of different audits, including OMB’s
- You’ll love getting to know people and cultivating long-lasting relationships.
- You’ll be motivated to deliver extraordinary service and will embrace our “Proven Process”.
- You’ll be tech-savvy, with knowledge of CCH being desirable.
- You’ll have a proactive attitude, whether a task is complicated or simple, big or small.
- You’ll thrive working to achieve great things alongside the rest of the team.
- You’re motivated by a fast-paced and bustling environment.
- You’ll look at things differently than other people and will enjoy finding alternative solutions.
- You’re excited to immerse yourself in our lively brand, culture and business.
Before you go, let’s talk a little about us
As of 31 March 2021, DJH and Mitten Clarke merged to become DJH Mitten Clarke, and we’re now achieving great things together. Coming together was more than just joining two business names. It’s 61 collective years of service to our valued clients across the Midlands and North West. It’s two teams sharing the same values and ambitions, joining forces to enhance the expert advice that we offer our clients. Together we’re an experienced and ambitious market-leading team, providing exceptional and specialist business support to our clients.
We offer our clients a full service including; accounts and audit, tax and employment, business transactions, accounting in the cloud, wealth management and international advice.
Our core values run through everything that we do. They set the tone and our team live and breathe them. We’re looking for people who value the same things as us
- Teamwork - we work better when we all work together.
- Passion – our passionate people make the future brighter.
- Ambition - always push yourself. But always be yourself.
- Community – we make a difference today for a sustainable future tomorrow.
- Honesty - every great business is built on honesty
If you like the sound of us and you think we’ll like the sound of you, then please send your CV to Liam Cox, Liam.Cox@djhmittenclarke.co.uk.