Do you have a background in Banking or Finance and looking for a new challenge at a fun and ambitious firm?
If you’re still reading this, then the answer to that question is probably yes. At DJH Mitten Clarke, we are a group of fantastically talented and ambitious people that pride ourselves on having fun, working together as a team, delivering a great service and always approaching things a little differently.
Our Commercial Funding Solutions Team is looking to grow, and we are keen to speak to individuals who are used to dealing with owner-managed businesses within a business or commercial banking environment.
Our role is to understand the needs of our clients, source funding solutions, agree on terms and then ensure the process of completing funding runs as smoothly as possible. We use our knowledge of the market to remove the time burden on management teams by meeting with funders and then preparing all of the information, ready for them to make an informed decision.
What do you get out of this?
Our people are our biggest asset. We’ve built a team that we’re extremely proud of. Our team work incredibly hard, so that’s why looking after them is our number one priority. Ultimately, we want to create the very best place to work. Here’s a few reasons to come and join us, but you’ll find loads more once you get your feet under the table:
- Great salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible-working hours
- Training to support your career ambitions
- Health MOTs
- Community and environmental work
- Loads of social events
- A pretty impressive office
- Access to Spectrum.Life, our new Mental Health & Wellbeing Support Solution
Let’s talk about the job
Your typical day will involve:
Speaking to clients, understanding their needs and identifying the right funding solutions to help them achieve their goals. This can be utilising a range of products and services such as:
- Asset Finance
- Commercial Mortgages
- Working Capital Solutions
- Growth Funding
- Unsecured Loans
Networking with funders and professionals raising the profile of the firm whilst seeking new and interesting funding solutions that may assist our clients.
Let’s talk about you
We have big plans for the future and even bigger goals. But what about you? You’re hungry for a new challenge?
- You’re experienced in business development and confident when speaking with business owners
- You have a Banking or Finance background and want to switch to advisory, putting your knowledge of the funding market to use to help our clients achieve their ambitions and goals
- You might have an understanding of commercial finance products such as commercial mortgages, business loans, invoice finance or asset finance
- You’ll be motivated to deliver extraordinary service and will embrace our “Proven Process”
- You’ll have a proactive attitude, whether a task is complex or simple, big or small
- You’ll thrive when working to achieve great things alongside the rest of the team
- You’re motivated by a fast paced and bustling environment
- You’ll look at things differently than other people and will enjoy finding alternative solutions
- You’re excited to immerse yourself in our lively brand, culture and business
Before you go, let’s talk a little about us
DJH Mitten Clarke is an award-winning, chartered accountancy firm with offices in Stoke-on-Trent, Manchester City Centre, Chester and Walsall. With years’ of experience we’ve always done things a little differently, we don’t just work for businesses – we work with them to achieve great things together. As a company, we’ve grown to a multidisciplinary team of 275, who offer our clients a full service including; accounts and audit, tax and employment, business transactions, accounting in the cloud, capital allowances, commercial and residential finance, and wealth management.
Our core values run through everything that we do. They set the tone and our team live and breathe them. We’re looking for people who value the same things as us:
- Teamwork - we work better when we all work together
- Passion – our passionate people make the future brighter
- Ambition - always push yourself, but always be yourself
- Community – we make a difference today for a sustainable future tomorrow
- Honesty - every great business is built on honesty
Are you our next Commercial Funding Manager?
If you like the sound of this, then we’d love to hear from you. To find out a little more, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.