Enjoy working hard and having fun? You'll fit right in.
We spend a lot of time at work, don't we? We've worked really hard to create a place our team enjoy coming into each day.
Yes, we're going to be your boss. But we don't want to be just your boss, simply paying your salary and booking you on an occasional training course.
At DJH Mitten Clarke we:
- support you to become the best you can be
- provide you with a clear business plan to work towards (with no nasty surprises!)
- offer opportunities to learn from the most talented people in our field
- share in our successes together (and offer annual bonuses, where possible)
- enjoy great social activities together
- take great care in each other's wellbeing.
Work your way
We think it's important to acknowledge that everyone has different working needs and preferences, so our aim is to create an atmosphere where you have the opportunity to work in a way best for you.
- Our offices are open 8am to 6pm. All we ask is that you work your hours.
- Feel free to bring your headphones if you prefer to work to music - whatever works for you is fine with us.
- We discourage late night and weekend working. Our emails are shut down during this time!
- We're open to remote working and will provide you with the equipment to do so effectively.
A workplace to feel inspired
Let's start with parking. Often a pain with many offices. Not a problem here, we offer free parking right outside. Inside our Stoke-on-Trent office you'll hopefully find our open plan, colourful and modern environment (filled with art from local artists) a pleasure to work in.
Throughout the week we find ways to keep everyone smiling. On Wednesdays (known here as 'Well Day') we have fruit, nuts and healthy snacks to nibble away at, and often partake in healthy activities like yoga classes (remember your Lycra) and bring in guest speakers to talk about wellbeing. And on Fridays we dress down, finishing at 4pm to kick the weekend off nice and early.
We're suckers for a good time! We work hard, so why not play hard too. There's been some interesting (!) socials over the years to make sure we spend quality time together as a team, from blind driving to duck herding. It's our way of saying thank you all year round. If you have an idea for a social, we'll do it!